Efficiency. Expertise. Experience.
Who We Are
Truck Equipment & Service Company Ltd (TESCO) can be considered relatively young in the industry (established in 1966) compared to some; however, we are a fast growing and dynamic company proudly employing some of the most experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated professionals.
With our hands-on management style, we pride ourselves on providing a one stop solution for your vehicle. Our dedication to customer satisfaction is a priority.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission declares our goals and serves as a benchmark with which we evaluate our decisions, actions and operations. We continue to improve and evolve as a company, allowing us to provide the best solutions and service to every customer who enters our doors while treating everyone with the utmost respect and dignity and standing behind everything we do. Tesco is a forward thinking corporation striving to provide our employees with a great environment to work, placing health and safety as a top priority and being environmentally conscious.
Join our experienced team of highly efficient experts within a dynamic environment.
Contact us at 416-291-6265
- Service Operations Manager: Tom Soukaris ext 228 / email@example.com
- Shop Foreman: Scott Hewittext 229 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parts Manager: Ralph Aizicowitz ext 226 / email@example.com
- Parts & Service Coordinator: Mervin Tait ext 227 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Controller: Lucy Wang ext 223 / email@example.com
- Accounts Payable: Malina Auguste ext 221 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts Receivable/HR: Tara White ext 237 / email@example.com